CAD Viewer is an DWG Viewer that views/prints DWF, DXF and DWG drawings up to AutoCAD 2021, as well as Microstation DGN, PDF drawings, HGPL, ESRI Shapefile, and multiple raster image formats. CAD Viewer features include save to PDF, convert DWG to PDF, DXF to PDF, DGN to PDF, with the option to output drawings individually or as a single combined PDF drawings book.
"I have enjoyed your product for many years compared to other viewers, we have seen and used your product's functionality has served me well."
"I really like the way CAD Viewer performs especially printing to a PDF."
"The software support was just stunning! We encountered a problem with some very old drawings, so I reported this trouble to Guthrie's technical support staff. I've got the response within minutes and full commitment to resolve this problem within hours!"
"CAD Viewer is the best solution for machine shop needs, suhc as printing a paper drawing beautifully."
"CAD Viewer is a great product and we are really satisfied with it."
"I use CAD Viewer regularly and am very happy to have found such a good solution to our viewing problems."
• Intuitive User Interface
• View, zoom, pan and print CAD Drawings
• Browser style Forward/Back buttons
• Load multiple (up to 1000) drawings simultaneously
• AutoCAD DWG, DXF and DWF up to AutoCAD 2022
• PDF, BMP, JPG, TIFF, PNG, GIF etc.
• HPGL (.plt), Microstation DGN and Esri Shapefile
• Support True Type Fonts
• Support Fast image drawing and smooth image drawing
• Find and edit text
• Copy to clipboard and paste to other application files
• High quality print output
• Print to Exact Scale
• Thicken printed line widths
• Auto-rotate printed pages for best fit
• Convert DWG to PDF, DGN to PDF and HPGL to PDF etc.
• Save as individual PDFs or a single combined PDF 'book'
• Convert CAD Drawings to BMP, JPG, TIF, CAL, GIF, PNG etc.
• Inquire on coordinates, point to point distance, line length, entity properties
• Layer control
• Layouts support
• Read Xrefs
• 3D Shade/ render
• Support AutoCAD / Inventor 3D DWG/DXF files
Buy a standard license. Prices start from $89 USD. You can see details of the price structure from here.
per number of concurrent user
Buy a network license. Prices start from $450 USD. You can see details of the price structure from here.