• Support to convert HPGL to PDF and HPGL2(.PLT) to PDF
How to convert DWF to PDF
Quick Guide: utilize dwgConvert to convert DWF files to PDF
Our DWF to PDF converter, dwgConvert, produces high quality PDF output with one click. This simple software enables you to convert DWF to PDF in easy 3 Steps.
• Convert DWF to PDF with just one click.
• High Quality DWF to PDF conversion and all DWF versions support
• Easy to batch convert DWF to PDF
• No registration required to download or use
• No file uploading required to convert DWF to PDF
• Quick download and simple installation
• Preserve drawing layers in PDF
(✓: Support, ✖: Not support)
Batch conversion via the user interface
Batch conversion via command line
dwgConvert Standard License (1 user)
dwgConvert Standard License (5 users or more)
dwgConvert Command Line License
dwgConvert Network License (1 concurrent user)
dwgConvert software comes with a permanent license (one-time payment), 1-year free upgrade and 1-year free technical support!Download free trial version here: Free TrialBuy Now
Easy 3 steps to convert DWF to PDF:
Step 1: First, open dwgConvert software. Click ... button
(in the below example image, the ... button is in the red rectangle).
Step 2: Then a Open window opens, select a DWF file that you would like to convert. Press Open button.
Step 3: Select PDF as a Output Format. Press Convert button. Then the DWF to PDF conversion starts.
When you see the message, "End Translation", the conversion has been completed.
Batch Conversion: type "*"(asterisk), "."(dot) and file extension in both Input and Output.
For example: *.dwf in Input and *.pdf in Output. Then select PDF as output options and press Convert button.