• As input file, HPGL plot file format (*.hpgl and *.plt).
• As output file, All AutoCAD DXF/DWG versions through to AutoCAD 2017 are supported.
• Translate AutoCAD-86 shapes 1.0, 1.1, Bigfont, Extended Bigfont, and Unifont 1.0 formats.
• Compile AutoCAD Shape/Font files outside of AutoCAD
• Decompile existing shape/font files.
• Fully commented SHP source (as part of SHX decompile) lets you easily undestand those cryptic codes!
• Convert individual .SHX files to equivalent DXF format files.
• Replace all references to .SHX SHAPES and/or TEXT fonts in a DXF file with BLOCK geometry. (The relevant .SHX files must of course be present for such translation to occur).
• In short the software performs a global Shape to Block conversion. Useful where the end-application does not have native support for .SHX shapes or fonts (e.g. Revit)
• Optionally preserve Arcs in shapes as actual arcs, i.e. not converted to a series of small lines. This gives a more accurate result. It is also suited to CAM and CNC cutting machines.
• Handle Sub-shapes.
• Explode SHP/SHX to a simple vectors (.DAT file.)
• Explode all text inside a DXF file into component geometry, i.e. lines and arcs.
• Allow you to send out DXF/DWG files to clients without the need to send the relevant .SHX files.
• Support for all AutoCAD DXF and DWG drawings up to AutoCAD 2017.
• Explode output text option (rather than keep the geometry within BLOCK entities)
• Support for MTEXT and TABLE entities.
Buy a standard license. Prices start from $150 USD. You can see details of the price structure from here.