Now with AutoCAD® 2017 support!
You can Mark Up AutoCAD drawing without AutoCAD license!
Watch this introduction video clip to understand CAD Markup's detailed features.
CAD Markup 2017
AutoCAD markup and
PDF markup capabilities to
CAD Viewer 2017. CAD and PDF drawings may be overlaid with text notes and other red-lining elements such as lines, boxes, circles, arrows, dimensions
and area calculations, as well as images, and a user defined 'checked' stamp. The drawing along with corrections or highlighted areas may be printed, saved to a PDF document, or saved to a raster image format. The source drawing remains untouched by the markup operations.
"I have enjoyed your product for many years - compared to other viewers we have seen and used
- your product's functionality has served me well. " Paul Hayward
Synthane Taylor Canada
CAD Markup 2017 features include:
- AutoCAD 2017 support NEW
- Microstation DGN (v7-v8i) support NEW
- User-defined 'Time/Date' / 'Checked by' stamp NEW
- Color changer NEW
- Circle option NEW
- Option to directly embed Markups to source DXF/DWG drawings NEW
- Markup all AutoCAD DXF and DWG drawings up to AutoCAD 2017 NEW
- Insert Images NEW
- Markup multiple page PDF drawings
- Markup all supported raster image drawings
- Markup HPGL drawings
- Configure shared Markups storage folders for team
- Add Markup Text
- Add Dimensions - Aligned, Horizonal, and Vertical
- Overlay user defined Area and Polyline Length Measurements
- Add Lines, Boxes, Arrows
- Store Markup Edits for later use
- Set alternate folders for Markup Edits
- Blank out (hide) portions of the drawing
- Markup Layer toggle allows Markups to displayed or turned off
- Add Markups with Hyperlinks
- Import/Export Markups
- Set Styles for Dimensions, Markups
- Keep Markups in color when drawing is toggled to Black/White
CAD Markup 2017 also includes all standard
CAD Viewer 2017 features such as:
- Intuitive User Interface - anyone can use it
- View and print all AutoCAD DXF and DWG drawings up to AutoCAD 2017 NEW
- View and print
- Save to PDF
- Save to BMP, JPG, TIF, CAL, GIF, PNG
- Intuitive User Interface
- Browser style Forward/Back buttons allow multiple (up to
1000) drawings to be loaded simultaneously.
- Inquire on coordinates, point to point distance, line length, entity properties
- Auto-rotate printed pages for best fit
- Hold and Drag Pan method
- Layers Control, including Named Layer States
- 3D pre-defined and user defined Views
- Can be called by other applications as a window for Viewing and/or Printing CAD drawings.
- Free upgrades for 12 months
- Enquire on Attributes attached to entities, Xdata supported.
- Read BMP, CAL, GIF, GP4, JPEG, PNG, TIFF raster formats.
- Save to PDF
- View ESRI shapefiles
- Read HPGL, HP-GL/2 (.PLT) plotter formats
- Read DWF (Drawing Web Format)
- TrueType fonts mapping
- 3D Shade / Render
- Can be used for 'slide show' presentations.
- Inquire on individual entities
- export coordinates / vertices
- Thicken printed line widths
- High quality print output
- Print to Exact Scale
- Print single or multiple drawings via the command line with no limit on the number of drawings to print (requires Batch Command
- Reads Xrefs
- Paper Space / Model Space toggle
- Layouts support
- View, print, save, convert via the command line.
- Supports Viewports
- Multiple drawings selection via File Open or Windows Explorer
- Direct read of ZIP files
- Text Search
The straight forward interface makes the software particularly
suitable for non-CAD users. The software can
essentially become a 'Map Viewer', 'Land Titles Viewer', 'House
Plan Viewer', 'Inventory Parts Viewer' etc.
Compare CAD Viewer
/ CAD Markup / SymbolCAD /QA-CAD here.
OS: Win 2003/2008/2012/Citrix/XP/XP64/Vista/Vist64/Win7/win7x64/Win8/Win8x64/Win10
Markup software| Markup viewer| Mark up drawings| AutoCAD Markup
CAD Markup 2017 Free Trial available here:
Download CAD Markup 2017