Batch Command 2017
CAD Batch Command
is a valuable extension to our range of CAD products.|
CAD Batch Command enables two main categories of operation:
1. Batch printing and conversion of CAD drawings
via the command line
CAD Batch Command 2017 converts CAD
drawings to formats such as BMP, JPG, PDF, and TIFF, or similarly
prints CAD drawings, with the ability to convert or print thousands
of drawings in a single operation.
Open drawings in a
CAD Viewer window via a simple call or link
may be loaded into the software's CAD Viewer window, at a specified view,
or zoom location. The software's viewer window may be
opened using a file link (e.g. from a speadsheet), or via a simple call
from your own application or third party application (e.g.
database or software for example, to load and view the drawing.)
After the drawing is loaded the user has access to all the standard
CAD Viewer 2016 functionality, such as zoom,
pan, print, save, etc.
|The diagram below
shows an example call to zoom to a pre-defined
location on the drawing (e.g. from a database or other application). Open the drawing
‘lift_basement01.dwg’ and center the zoom at coordinates 12,12, with a
window height of 4: bc10.exe C:\diagrams\lift_basement01.dwg /Z=12,12,4
CAD Batch Command 2017
- Load, Zoom, Print, Save, and Convert drawings from the Command Line
- Perform automated operations with no user interaction
- Load and print drawings / batch print automatically with no limit on the number of drawings to be printed
- Save drawings to a raster image file
- Batch conversion of vector CAD files (DXF, DWG, DGN, HPGL) to raster formats (BMP, JPG, TIFF,
- Convert drawings to BMP, CAL, GIF, GP4, JPEG, PNG, TIFF from the command line
- Convert multiple files to PDF format
- Zoom drawings to a user defined view (useful for mapping and electrical diagrams)
- Wildcard naming (e.g. *.dwg)
- Call CAD Viewer from another application for a single or multiple drawings
- Display, print, save, and convert CAD files from another application
- Print, convert or save a drawing without the CAD Viewer window being displayed to the user
- Load drawings with all Layers turned on with the choice of subsequent
drawings to be either loaded normally or with all the Layers turned on.
- CAD Viewer can be invoked via command line in MS-DOS window or via Start|Run.
Batch files allow users to create lists of commands to
run in sequence once the batch file has been executed.
Simple batch files do not require any special programming
skills and can usually be done with just a basic knowledge
of DOS commands.
CAD Batch Command 2017 also includes all
standard CAD Viewer 2017 functions
- Intuitive User Interface - anyone can use it
- View and print all AutoCAD DXF and DWG drawings up to AutoCAD 2017 NEW
- View and print
- Save to PDF
- Save to BMP, JPG, TIF, CAL, GIF, PNG
- Intuitive User Interface
- Browser style Forward/Back buttons allow multiple (up to
1000) drawings to be loaded simultaneously.
- Inquire on coordinates, point to point distance, line length, entity properties
- Auto-rotate printed pages for best fit NEW
- Hold and Drag Pan method
- Layers Control, including Named Layer States
- 3D pre-defined and user defined Views
- Can be called by other applications as a window for Viewing and/or Printing CAD drawings.
- Free upgrades for 12 months
- Enquire on Attributes attached to entities, Xdata supported.
- Read BMP, CAL, GIF, GP4, JPEG, PNG, TIFF raster formats.
- Save to PDF
- View ESRI shapefiles
- Read HPGL, HP-GL/2 (.PLT) plotter formats
- Read DWF (Drawing Web Format)
- ECW format support NEW
- TrueType fonts mapping
- 3D Shade / Render
- Can be used for 'slide show' presentations.
- Inquire on individual entities
- export coordinates / vertices
- Thicken printed line widths
- High quality print output
- Print to Exact Scale
- Reads Xrefs
- Paper Space / Model Space toggle
- Layouts support
- View, print, save, convert via the command line.
- Supports Viewports
- Multiple drawings selection via File Open or Windows Explorer
- Direct read of ZIP files
- Text Search
Purchase CAD Batch Command 2017
(full pricing & purchase page here)
New! The following GuthCAD
Products now include CAD
Batch Command 2017
An alternative way to obtain CAD Batch Command functionality is by
of the following GuthCAD products with the
minimum number of users listed below:
|CAD Viewer 2017
|CAD Viewer 2017 Network
||10 concurrent users
|CAD Markup 2017 Network
|| 5 concurrent users
|SymbolCAD 2017 Network
||3 concurrent users
|QA-CAD 2017 Network
||1 concurrent user
OS: Win 2003/2008/2012/Citrix/XP/XP64/Vista/Vist64/Win7/win7x64/Win8/Win8x64/Win10